Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Move, Move, Move Right Into My Life

This weekend The Move happened. Michael moved into "our" new home, affectionately called "The Nest". I will officially move in on July 7 after I sign this agreement to spend the rest of my life with Michael (quite an accord). But in the meantime, I am gradually moving bits and pieces of myself into The Nest, such as my books, my winter coats, a few movies, etc. And we are gradually moving more into each others' lives. Exciting? Yes. Easy? No. Meshing the Fauf and Ig together is a lot more complicated than perhaps thought by some. It will take lots of hard work. But will be so worth it in the end. For starters, we'll learn to share a bookcase. Then we'll move on to bigger things...like the closet.

Pray for us!

4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

It's so funny moving in with a boy! They have all this random stuff, you're like "What in the world do you need this for?" And they're thinking the same thing about all of our clothes! Have fun!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Don't try to steal any of my things... :o)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

my dear...i pray for the merge. do they still have that show on cable TV? you should sign up for it!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will be fine. After all, you do have two whole closets at your disposal. Hope everything is going well.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home