Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dos, Due, Two

Some of you may not really want to know this, but it is a confession of the Fauf, so that's what you're going to find here on this blog today whether you like it or not.
MY WEDDING DAY IS 2 MONTHS AWAY!

There, I just thought you should be informed about it. That way you can begin scheduling your life, because afterall this wedding is THE event of the year!

But being that the wedding is only 2 months away, and that Michael and I have only 2 more months to be an engaged couple (which we will never be again in any stage of our relationship), certain things are coming to my mind.

Only 2 more months of living with my fabulous roomie
Only 2 months of keeping my bathroom any way I like (hair dryer out, bobby pins all over the counter)
Only 2 months of eating boring meals
Only 2 months of going to sleep and waking up by my lonesome self
Only two months of having to say goodbye to Michael each day
Only 2 months of responding to "Miss Drazin"
Only 2 months of crazy wedding planning

Thank the Lord it's only 2 more months!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Curses! I don't want you to leave. :o( And boring meals?! Hello! Not every meal does what that last one did for you haha.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am awaiting this date with baited breath in fact, how did you know? 07-07-07 for the win.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I love twos.

2 is number of my classroom.
2 is the number of boys I have.
2 is the number of times I will sleep on the sofa this week.
2 is the number of feet I will always have.
2 is the number of our new apartment when one divides the original number by two.
2 is the number of parents I am squished between.
And having nothing to do with 2 my mom keeps talking about a Japanese Door-mouse and how much she loves it.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

I looked on my calendar on May 7th and thought....NO WAY!? I think it is going to be a fantastic occasion! Hurray for weddings (and may mine come soon!)
Love ya girl. Email me and let me know how the first shower was??? Hugs, Suz

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home