Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, May 21, 2007

A is for Anonymous

So apparently there is this whole group of anonymous blog readers out there online who frequent my blog. I knew there were maybe one or two, but I had no idea there were many. It makes me a little excited, but also a little scared now...and more careful as to what confessions I make here.

S0 now I'm wondering, dear annonymous readers, the purpose behind your anonymity (the noun for what anonymous readers are). Are you a secret organization that reads peoples' blogs to try and uncover truths about them when they least expect it? Are you shy creatures who do not want to open yourselves to the blogging world? Are you smug aristocrats who think blogs are beneath you, so only read them to indulge yourselves with the commoners? Are you completely uncreative sloths who cannot fathom a comment to post? Or do you just really not care that the world knows you beyond anonymous?

Well, whoever you are, I won't hold it against you. I am glad for your readership, but would love for you to come out of the woodwork. So this is a plea to know the unknown.

Anonymous, be heard!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how no one responded to this plea for sanity. Makes me happy inside.
~Parker

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit of irony, I suppose

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home