Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, May 25, 2007

3, 2, 1!

I feel that my life is all about countdowns right now. No, I have not been hired by NASA to launch a shuttle. No, I am not keeping score and time for some intense play-off game. And no, I am not Michael Shaw who will randomly countdown until he expects the red light to change or the previews to start. Nonetheless, there are many events in my life that are in need of countdowns:

1 day until Sarah Brown comes to visit for the weekend
2 days till I can sleep in on a Monday
5 days till my soymilk expires and goes bad
7 days till we visit the Cass
7 days of school left, then summer vacation
8 days until Courtney McCutcheon comes home from China
21 days till my Bachelorette party
42 days until my wedding day
43 days till my honeymoon
many days of blissful marriage!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What about 42 days left with your amazing roomie... actually 41...

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in 38 days you are becoming ignorant?... I am confused...

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home