Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

25 or 52?

On Monday I celebrated my birthday with my roomie, my students, and my loved one. It was quite exciting to find my classroom completely decorated, and to hear "Happy Birthday" all day long. However, my students were a bit dislexic and couldn't decided if I were turning 25 or 52. I told them that it is impolite to ask a lady her age, especially when she is turning 52. They believed me for a moment. No, I turned 25, which is the lucky number of the week:

25 years I've tread upon this earth
25 students I greet every morning
25 balloons bobbed about my classroom
25 calories times 100 I ate when my great roomie made me a birthday breakfast
25 days minus a few until May 7, at which point my wedding will be 2 months away
25 Mozart classics is playing in my CD player at this moment
25 minutes till I can officially leave my classroom for the day and enjoy the evening with my dearest fiance
25 wishes I made that you are not privy to know

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Happy belated birthday Farah!! It sounds like you had a great day! I hope all is well with you.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

privy... haha. underused. good show.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home