Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, May 18, 2007

I HEART You

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week. My parents got together and decided to make my week a bridal shower week and everyday a different gift theme. I got things for my new home, my new kitchen, my new yard, for myself, and my new marriage. It was quite lovely to have parents and students express their appreciation.

I think we need to have ::blank:: Appreciation Weeks all year long to give us a chance to express our appreciation to those we love. This blog is Significants In Fauf's Life Appreciation Blog:

Michael: I appreciate who you are and how you love me
Jenn: I appreciate all the little roomie things you do that make me laugh
Parker: I appreciate the balance you bring to my charmed life by being the one person to hate me
Shaws: I appreciate you being my family here in Santa Maria
Drazins: I appreciate you supporting me from so far away
Lemony Snicket: I appreciate you writing these ridiculous books that keep my students on the edge of their seats
Disney: I appreciate you endorsing the third sequel of Pirates, for it will bring much summer fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Fauf: I appreciate you putting up with my craziness and loving me for who I am. I love you.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home