Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, September 11, 2006

Themes

I am a very analytical thinker, and I like to view my life in categories and themes. Perhaps that's one reason I am a teacher, because my life is all about graphic organizers, lists, plans, and thematical units. This can be a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. For example, I never double-book myself. But then I have neuroligical arrest when someone asks me "How are you doing?" What do they mean, how am I doing? In what category of my life? I usually answer by telling them how I am doing in each category and the themes that are dominating that category in my life at the moment.

Teaching: pleasant. When I close my eyes I see ridiculously good-looking children and a ridiculous amount of paperwork.

Church: uplifting. I am feeling a sense of belonging there and excitement for God's plan there.

Friends: water to the soul. I am enjoying my roomie and am bonding with some new ones.

Relationship: lovely. I adore Michael and adore spending time with him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You are a really, really, really, ridiculously good roomie and I love you.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

What is this a blog for ants? How did they get these files in the computer!??

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my token comment: I'm with you girl, "How are you?" is a BIG question. HURRAY for good roomie(s) that do life with you. and for Neverland classrooms. I loved seeing your room and so did the Cass (o; see you later alligator...suz

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home