Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Opening Line

It is official: I am now a permanent resident of the beautiful town of Santa Maria! The moving is over, sweating is over, and thank God the good-byes are over. (Saying good bye is very taxing on oneself). Now there is only decorating, cool breezes, and wonderful hello's! So to inaugurate this time of new beginnings, let me open my new life here with some great opening lines from the cinema:

"If you enjoy stories about clever and reasonably attractive orphans, mysterious fires, Secret organizations, carnivorous leeches, and Italian food, then stay as I retrace each of the woeful steps of the Baudilaire orphans." --Lemony Snicket

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." -- Batman Begins

"What is my story? Are you sure you want to know? It is not a story for the faint of heart." --Spiderman 1

"I'll be there for you, cuz I've been there before"-- Friends

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasasking my mother right now for some good movie lines, and i thought, in regards to you moving here, one in particular struck the exact right cord:
"TOTALLY WICKED!"~ The Incredibles
~Parker

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you liked your message in a bottle... :o) Hope fully nobody down-sizes out plunder. I'm glad you're my roomie!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home