Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, August 07, 2006

There's No Place Like Home

I have now been a resident of Santa Maria a little over a week. And I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE living here! Do I miss my family and friends? Yes, I do. But I don't miss living in Redlands. Santa Maria is definitely home. Here are some reasons I'm lovin' it:

S-o convenient to get from one place to the other
A-ir and space to breathe
N-ever any traffic
T-ri-tip sandwiches
A-ffordable rent for such a great home

M-ichael interacting in my life
A-vila beach and others so close
R-oomie Jenn being a great friend
I-ncredible new friends and church
A-ll praise goes to God for all of the above and more!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o fauf. how i miss you so. its good to hear that things are doing well. me? o my cell phone broke in half. yep. much fun. so, the way to contact me is through my home phone. yay. instead of a year older, apparently i've lost about 10 years and am now once more taking phone calls at my home phone. hurrah..

ps. thank you so much for the card and for starbucks. i quite enjoyed it. :)

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blast, there's no P in santa Maria for Parker.
~Parker

9:57 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You totally talked about this today. I knew it involved a blog! I love it, and I'm lovin you!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

F-Fun! We are having a blast!
A-Amazing! We have been watching amazing movies.
R-Running. Running from the pool to our house was pretty exciting.
A-Adorable. Our place pretty much is.
H-Happy. You definitely make me happy.
Love you Farah!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home