Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Secret Identity of the Fauf

I've been really living up the whole summer vacation thing to the fullest. I've been hanging out with friends, taking trips out of town, swimming and getting a tan, consuming large quanities of Otter Pops and Starbuck's new Tangerine frappicinos (excellent by the way), and staying up late. Another thing I've been doing is spending time with my sister Noelle as much as I can. We are not shallow people and we do enjoy each other's company, but most of our hanging out time has consisted of watching our fave show ALIAS. We have seasons 1-4 on DVD. A few weeks ago we started an ALIAS marathon. Each season has approx. 48 hours of episodes. We are now on the second episode of season 2. Anyone who is an ALIAS fan knows that the show is all about secret plots, duel identities, tangled lives, great disguises, and hot guys (and one very hot girl who kicks butt). It is great fun. However, I am beginning to think that maybe I am being consumed by the ALIAS world and that it is changing my perspective on my realistic world. For example,

1. I am beginning to suspect my roommate of being a double-roomie, that the only reason she ever moved in with me is to gain access to my stocks.

2. I've been eyeing wigs lately, just in case I need to disguise myself.

3. I think I better carry my passport with me at all times in the event that I must leave the country quickly.

4. I now read my junk mail extremely close, for there may be secret codes woven in.

5. I really need a secret to keep, to add dimension to my character and make myself feel more mysterious (nothing comes to mind at the moment--dang it!)

6. I may install a phone bug to tap into the Shaw's calls, because I still suspect Mr. Shaw Sr. of being a secret agent.

7. I am working especially hard in my kick-boxing class so I will have no problem knocking out bad guys.

8. I need to buy a mysterious pair of sunglasses.

9. I plan to brush up on my Spanish and Italian because all good agents have to be fluent in at least three languages.

10. I better make the claim right here right now that I am NOT schitzofrenik!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hopefully you won't start suspecting me... I think you should get a mullett wig, that would be awesome.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home