Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'M BAAACCKKK!

GOSH!

I feel so out of the loop with the whole bloggin' world (that kind of sounds like a swear word. I may start using that in sentences of extreme emotion such as "It is so bloggin' hot here!" or "I miss Michael so bloggin' much!")

So I wrote a blog last week sometime...maybe even the week before (see blog titled 'The Secret Identity of the Fauf'). But the computer I was using at the Smiley library wouldn't publish it for the life of me! (By the way, I'm thinking of submitting the name Smiley Library to Lemony Snicket because it so sounds like a place the Baudelaire orphans would have more unfornate events.)I had every intention of returning to finish posting the blog. But a funny thing happened....

Smiley Library was eaten by the 'Cragon' because those seemingly innocent antique librarians had a debt to pay to ol' Davy Jones

Hard to believe? Okay fine, that wasn't the case, instead...

I discovered that the Smiley Library was really an operation center for the KGB and painfully I had to destroy it

Still not convinced? Alright...

There was an evil mutant who took control of the library. I am recruiting all mutants to help me regain control--

Stop laughing. Fine, the truth...

Those under the spell of summer vacation (namely, me) lose all concept of time and before they know it, they are left with no more time. So there you have it. I am back in the bloggin' world!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad you're back! It's delightful :o)

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiley Library? one of my favorite books of all time was called "tinker tailor soldier spy" by John Le Carre, and its main character was George Smiley...the connections just keep on...connecting...
And i agree with you on that whole time thing. Since i started working full time, i have no idea what day of the week it is. Its as if Best Buy has some how garnered control of time, and is using it to torture me...
~Parker

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home