Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Singing September

Believe it or not, this month is quickly coming to a close. How can that be? It was just Labor Day, for cryin' out loud! (What a funny expression? I think we need to bring back some of these old expressions, such as shucks and so forth!) Anyways, as September grows old, I must reflect on this month and pay homage to the things that made this month so memorable:

Friends: including those that live in Santa Maria, Redlands, and Central Perk.

Paper: from junk mail to spelling tests. I'm not one to campaign for saving the trees, but honestly, let's not go crazy with wasting paper like junk mail and spelling tests!

The Office: "Please stop popping my cast."

Chicken and rice: hot or cold, makes no difference. But I think I am over eating it for dinner and lunch.

Good Monsters: the new Jars of Clay is really good, of course. "Carry me, I'm just a dead man lyin' on the carpet, can't find a heartbeat..." That's me at times.

Sore voice and feet: getting back into teaching takes alot out of you. My voice has finally adapted to talking lots more (you think I talked alot before, just come watch me in my classroom!) And my feet are SO sore after being on them ALL day in not so comfortable (but VERY cute) shoes. God help us!

September, we bid thee farewell soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Farewell September, farwell summer, farwell song about september, hello love. :o)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home