Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ponder, Ponder, Ponder

So I'm sitting here wondering about life and all that it encompasses. And I'm wondering what other people wonder about life. If you are a person who wonders about life frequently or rarely, then you qualify to take the following survey:

1. Do you believe in soul mates?

2. Do you have wildest dreams about life?

3. If someone was constantly video taping your life, what kind of TV show would it be?

4. Do you walk through life without leaving any footprints?

5. Is this blog too invasive?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

1. I believe in the act of mating.

2. I have a dream about giant men living in a cabin while chopping down trees shooting guns at wild life and drinking beer. I shall call it GIANT MEN, the sequel to Little Women.

3. A Suspense I would do my best to avoid being filmed by the camera for large increments of time, and then suddenly pop into the scene screaming "Wak a chak a boo ga!"

4. I do. I leave hand prints and butt prints.

5. This blog is way too invasive. You've added another week of beatings to your future.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Yes, I do. I think everyone's got one, but i dont think everyone will get one, or should get one. That sounded mean.
2. No, i have utterly boring dreams about my fellow employees. I do one day dream about getting a mention in Farah's blog, but...
3. Boring. It would be boring. To quote my associate at work, who asked me this rhetorical question: "you really are a boring person aren't you?"
4. Everyone leaves footprints. The question is are you only leaving footprints on shore, where the waves come in and wipe them away, or are you making progress inland, and finally if you are walking where no man has ever walked before. Like the moon.
5. Not really. Actually, i love to talk about myself, so no question is ever too invasive for me.
~Parker

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home