Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, April 24, 2006


I've never had a real hang-over from consuming large quantities of alcohol. (God forbid!) I have had a caffein hang-over before. But today I feel I have a vacation hang-over. I had a wonderful week of being in many places with many people. The majority of my time was spent in Santa Maria (which I am now secretly calling 'home'--don't tell anyone!). I spent most of my time with Michael (who I adore even more than before--that is not a secret). As wonderful as my vacation was, it was great to get home to my own bed, my own space, and my own box of Cheerios.

A friend asked me how I was going to handle moving to Santa Maria if I missed my home after only a week. I told her, "But my home will be Santa Maria." In all honesty, besides my bed, space, and Cheerios, I'm really missing Santa Maria where my amazing boyfriend, my new great friends, and my exciting future are.

That's the real reason I have a hang-over!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'll just come out and say it, I am so excited that you're moving here! I am earnestly praying for "our" future. :o)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noo!! don't leave us fauf!!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home