Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hurray!

All my surreal moments have now become realities! I am now sitting in Michael Shaw's living room, enjoying the company of his delightful family. It is Easter Sunday and He is risen! (He is risen indeed!) And it is my birthday. And thus begins a beautiful week of Spring vacation in Santa maria. I am feeling more like a Santa Maria resident, so I will attempt to do what all the great Santa Maria bloggers do--give shout outs!

Michael--can you be any more AMAZING?!
Suzie--can you sketch me a copy of the armor of God model?
Jenn--can you call me Thurs for our lunch date?
Tanya--can we start a club for braces-deprived children?
Parker--can we get together and quote?

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Horray for you being in the 805. I will definitely call you on Thursday so we can start our bff courtship. :o) Happy birthday!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Shout out to Farah--- You are practically perfect in every way Ms. Poppins (Poppet)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farah, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Corny? yes ma'am. But then again so am I.
Happy Birthday from me and the rest of the 805.
~Parker

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oot! "Just like the old quotes!"

5:11 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

It's only been one day (not even that) and I miss you so much. This is non-functional. I need to move, or you need to get back here in Santa Maria.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can't wait for lunch today! It's going to be grand. :o)

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

farah--i finally looked at your blog. ahhh thanks for the shout out and what a lovely sketvh it was...perhaps you and ig can spend your next date sketching eph 6 and we'll all compare renditions (o;
hope you are well. love suz

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home