Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ten Things to Replace Movies

It's come to my attention recently that the current movies in the theater have not been worth our time and money. As a contributor to society, I believe it is my duty to offer everyone alternative sources of entertainment. Here is my list. Feel free to add to it from either your own experience or your own fantasies.
1. Call your loan lender and choose menu options
2. Try on ridiculous shoes at Payless in a most serious manner
3. Compose a poem on your bathroom mirror with lipstick
4. Take a walk through your neighborhood and rate all the houses from 'You couldn't pay me to live there' to 'I'll pay any price for it!'
5. Count your teeth (so if you ever lose any, you'll know how many you have left)
6. Go fly a kite
7. Hit two coconuts together and gallop down the street
8. Take tuba lessons
9. Lay out a world map, toss a penny onto it, and look up airfare to whichever country the penny lands on
10. Spend hours on your own blog creating ridiculous lists of entertainment

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Saturday night I will be throwing a penny on a map with some friends at a Sleep Over. I'll be thinking of your wonderful creativity girl... I miss you SO much!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Haha, you're hilarious. Great list bff!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o fauf. you are too much for words. i love the list and it will now be my life's goal to do each one of these things. check out my myspace and my boyfriend. :D

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home