Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, November 13, 2009

HTWF Episode II

This morning the doorbell rang, while I was still in my cozy covers. When I went downstairs later, there was a package delivered on my porch. And it was from Amazon. And I almost opened it, then stopped when I realized something: my first Christmas gift has arrived! My hubby has already started Christmas shopping for me! This has me very excited, and of course very curious. I almost wanted to shake it, etc. but I refrained. I wonder what other packages are on their way...

This has been Happy Thoughts with Fauf

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

don't you just love it!!!! more please...

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows what new surprises await the Christmas Fauf ??? - Only The Igmaster B and Santa and his Elves know! ......It Tis The Season

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebrating Hanukkah once again this year? What a great six weeks ahead! SON OF SCROOGE

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home