Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Love to Laugh

I love laughing. It's great for the soul and supposedly burns calories. I've been laughing alot lately. Here are some things that make me laugh...

My hubby and his friends..

..."Dici-ocho!"

My sis and her ridiculousness...

..."Sine-su-baji!"

Our double-dating partners...

..."She's having a hard time in life, what with illness and losing a loved one."

My book and its personality...

..."Is there anyone here named Herbie Z. Frecklebottom?"

Project Runway's most outlandish character yet: Headda Lettuce...

..."Do you think...you and I...right here...right now...can agree...to let it go..."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

H. Lettuce ? I have to check it out. I need a laugh.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont look at all retarded in that picture...
~Parker

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parker looks great! It's the gnome and friend who are
disturbing.......

4:12 PM  
Blogger Veralynn said...

Oh my goodness, I burst out laughing...

P.S. I think next time we go to Applebees, we should have the waiter take a picture of the four of us. Hopefully it isn't the same guy who tried to attack me with the take-home container!

5:25 PM  
Blogger noelle drazin said...

hahahah nice the sumbaje was hullarious but the head of lettace was amazing!!!! the whole blogg got me laughing....

i love laughing too.." at least my friends say so"

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Head of lettuce? Sick.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

HAHAHA Headda Lettuce?! Oh man, I gotta watch that show... I've enjoyed the last few seasons! You are hilarious - love reading your blogs!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home