Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Curiouser, and Curiouser!"

Those are the famous words Alice utters as she enters Wonderland. And I uttered those words a few times as I slipped on her blue dress, white apron, and British accent. I quite enjoyed being her for Halloween, especially since as a little girl I had an Alice dress from Disneyland that I wore all the time. She was always my favorite character when I was a little girl. I always wished I could fall down the rabbit hole and enter the bizarre world of Wonderland. I suppose now my life is a Wonderland of adventures with my very own Mad Hatter, who celebrates and spoils me on my unbirthdays just as much if not more as on my real birthday. I can only hope I am not always running late for important dates, and will be more careful about attending royal croquet games!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Alice, Hope to see you and The Mad Hatter for
a very merry Unbirthday for you and a delightful Birthday Dinner for the Birthday Boy on Sunday evening. Set your watches, watch out for extra detours and faux rabbit holes, and stay away from left-over Halloween treats and enticements.... XXOO
The Hungry Hatter Family

1:16 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Oh you two were so cute and it seemed like a smashing party!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I LOVE the costumes!! Looks like so much fun. :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Love the outfits you two! So cute - can I get this off you for next year? :) What do you think?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Jane Shaw has always been charmed by the
elegant yet edgy Alice and did put in a very memorable performance in her youth... But this request is a tough call.... Would Lewis Carroll approve of two Alices in the same family? Best regards, The Dormouse
and Cheshire Cat

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gets curiouser and curiouser............

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home