Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In the Good Ol' Summer Time

Sadly, school started. As I saw the throngs of parents and kids flock to their new classrooms, reunite with pals, sport brand new backpacks, and pick up pencils again, I thought to myself, "How on earth are we at this day already?" It seems like we just said goodbye to it all, and yet here we are again, on one of the most famous days of the year: the first day of school. But I'd rather not talk anymore about that. I'd rather recap on the fabulous summer of Fauf--afterall, we still technically have a month left of summer!

Quality goofiness with family


Secret Narnia closets added


Planted gnomes and veggies


Played with Lady Luck in Vegas


Romanced and reminisced in Carmel


Had grand adventures


Published my book


And lived it up in Rome

8 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

This summer should be considered the Summer of Fauf, because really, you did an absurd amount of wonderful things. I'm glad it was so great. (And where's the pics of your muscles???)

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Roma and romance... who could ask for anything more? Most elegant and amazing. Way-to-go!



XXXOOO The Old Folks Home

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

love the picture of you and Lowie! it's so Faufs and Lowies.. I miss you both!

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Good Old Autumn Time is just around the corner! What's happening now? CURIOUS

1:16 PM  
Blogger Brittany Mae said...

Wow, you really had a fabulous summer! I'm so happy for you:)

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you had a wonderful Summer. It looks as if it has only just begun because this is the hottest we've had it, it rivals Rome. Take no notice of going back to school Summer is just beginning!
Love,
Mum

8:31 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

that was a fabulous recap....not a bad summer if i do say so myself. now if only something new was birthed out of it????......

11:50 AM  
Blogger noelle drazin said...

living it up with the sis sounded the funnest...lol

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home