Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And Here We Go...

Recently I've felt like I've been running, running and haven't had time to catch my breath. (I hate running by the way, as a form of exercise and I can never seem to literally catch my breath) But metaphorically, my life has been like that. I've been busy teaching art, promoting my book, making family members happy, and trying to strengthen my spiritual life. ::sigh:: And there's still more I need to do!

Finish putting my Halloween costume together (sorry, can't share details)
Plan the Halloween dinner meal
Buy Michael's birthday gift
Reschedule missed art lessons
Plan my next author visit
Watch Ever After (it came a week ago)
Clean out the garden and put it to bed for the winter
Eat another pumpkin scone before they go out of season (time flies!)
Start writing my sequel
Keep this blog up to date!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

### 1 IS catch your breath, take a few breaks, and
really enjoy this wonderful time of year.... Slow
down the express train and relish the view.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

we've missed you Fauf! welcome back to blogging (o; i will try to see you on halloween!!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Veralynn said...

Maybe sometime in there you could pencil in a double date with Mr. Parker and I? :)

~ V

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cauldron cold- Cauldron hot- You cook up lots to think about. Happy Halloween.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I used to do when I got overbooked was write it all in a list then cross out anything that was not essential. Next mark all the things that someone else could do for me. Say a prayer for advice on these things.
Love,
Mum Shaw

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I used to do when I got overbooked was write it all in a list then cross out anything that was not essential. Next mark all the things that someone else could do for me. Say a prayer for advice on these things.
Love,
Mum Shaw

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I used to do when I got overbooked was write it all in a list then cross out anything that was not essential. Next mark all the things that someone else could do for me. Say a prayer for advice on these things.
Love,
Mum Shaw

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lit Up Rosie sure knows how to drive home her
messages! Have a great week.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any clues on the secret Halloween Costume?

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home