Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Thoughts with Fauf Episode 1

Sometimes I wake up grumpy....yes, it's true, the Fauf can be grumpy. This is not a usual occurrence. I usually wake up in a good mood ready for the day. But once in awhile (like when I need to sleep longer and a certain somebody wakes up too early on a day off), I'm grumpy. But then that certain someday cuddles me and gives me kisses, despite my grumpiness, and the grumpy dwarf inside me takes a hike. And it's moments like those that remind me what a great hubby I have and what a great thing it is that I have one at all.

For those of you just tuning in, this is "Happy Thoughts with Fauf."

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

O Mr. Somebody has a way of winning people over...i know.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping Beauty and Grumpy with Good Ol Doc...
A Nice Scene

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home