Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Bouquet of Newly Sharpened Pencils

Fauf has some favorite things right now...

Bruschetta: I've been craving lots of bruschetta on bread--especially when it's made from our fresh produce growing in our back yard!

Three Musketeers: Just finished the book--best ever! And now I'm on this kick of renting the movies. Starting with a 1940s version with Gene Kelley, Angela Lansbury and Lana Turner!

Special Ed kids: I have one special ed class I'm teaching. They say the funniest things ("My favorite movies are romances) and they do the sweetest things (tie each others' shoes)--keep in mind they're 5th-6th graders!

Sherlock Academy website: It's been fun creating a site and sharing it with others. Even more fun is watching God connect me with the right people to promote my book--can't wait to see where He takes it!

Purple: this season deep purple is drawing my eye. (I go through color trends that attract me--last year was mustard yellow and the year before grassy green). As I shop, I'm noticing purple is the in-color and I'm digging it!

Holidays: I'm getting excited thinking and planning ahead for the great holidays coming--Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! And let's not forget about Autumn, just around the corner! Hooray!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your website- amazing! We'll have to order your book.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cool book! Love Rollie and friends.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a grrrrrrreat week ahead O'FAUF!

1:28 PM  
Blogger noelle drazin said...

i am not on your mind? the great lowie??? :( ..
i am being featured in a three muskuteer play just for ya..i know i didn't spell that right but that is to remind you that this is the real lowie and not a double from slone

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home