Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sherlock Academy Class of 2009



It is our pleasure to inform the following applicants of their acceptance to the Sherlock Academy of Fine Sleuths. The Entrance Exam given was composed of 8 problems to solve, encompassing code-breaking, observation, logic, and spatial reasoning. The questions were designed to find these strengths in applicants and thus find potential detectives. We appreciate your interest and anticipate making your acquaintance officially. Welcome to Sherlock Academy!

Eligible students:
Morgan Coulter
Joshua Kichen
Beau Kiniry
Brenna Kiniry
Cody Kiniry
Rebecca Kiniry
Katherine Sullivan

All other applicants who did not qualify may re-take and re-submit the exam.

7 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I'm honored! I'll bring my favorite book on Wednesday night. Now to just figure out my favorite book. I'm tempted to organize them like Rollie...

12:37 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I think I am teaching at the Academy this fall. That's why I'm not on the list...

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I guessed most of the answers I'm not surprised I did not get picked.
Mum

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too old to take another exam... Will the academy be granting any honorary degrees to less deserving senior citizens? R&R Shaw

7:58 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Dear Sir or Maddam--
Our adopted children, Lindsay and Susie, you'll kindly remember as you reconsider their quiz.
I suspect you have not forgotten my husband and I who gave a large donation last year to the Sherlock Academy. I'm sure there was a simple misunderstanding in the situation and things will be rectified as soon as possible.
Thanks and we look forward to our support once again this year!
Sincerely,
Odis and Phyllis Boeregard

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farah,Thanks for a great book and fun time. It was so nice. A Devotee of the Academy

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D-Lightful! You've got the gift of storytelling!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home