Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Those Feb Updates

Lot's of things have been happening in this lovely month of February so far. And where has Fauf and her confessions been? Honestly, there's no telling. But here's a glimpse of some Feb. activities of late:

Happy Be-lated Birthday to my blog: On Feb. 6, my blog turned 2 years old. You know what they say about the "terrible 2's"...I would like to go on record right now as apologizing for any future behavior my blog may exhibit based on it being 2 years old.

Happy Be-lated Valentine's Day: On Feb. 14, I celebrated this lovely holiday with my HUSBAND, a first for me. It was the best Valentine as of now because we're married. Honestly, I've never cared much for Valentines (not because I was single) but because I never cared much for the combination of pink and red (I like them separately, but not together). But I'm definitely looking at those two colors differently.

Happy Spoiling Fauf Day: my dear hubby totally spoiled me this Valentine's Day (even though I thought we weren't spending alot of money on each other). Today I went to Kohl's and spent the gift certificate he gave me on lots of fun clothes and a great yellow purse (yes, yellow). I'm also in line for a massage, that I'm looking forward to.

Lord of the Rings update: Yes, I am still trudging through, now a little more than half way through "Fellowship of the Ring." Funniest line so far: "Knock your head against the door, Pippin, and make yourself no longer a nuisance!" --Gandalf

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Did you know I met the guys who play merry and pippin? they were at best buy and then had chop stix with me! that was one of the most exciting days ever!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rain,rain,go away or we'll build a fort for the next
rainy day

10:38 AM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Yellow's so hot right now. Can't wait to see the purse. Have fun continuing through LOTR...it's all worth it once you're through. That makes it sound like the most horrible books, right? Opps.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Three cheers for Feb! (I mean the month)

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you read more than I do. I never read enough. I always start books though. I guess I need to work on finishing books.

I am about 30 pages into 3 books right now.

-Your husband xoxo

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home