Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, December 10, 2007

To Any Grinches Out There

Can we be any more into this Holiday Season? I've pulled out my red and black and gray wardrobe; the Nest is decked to its halls; I've baked up a storm of Christmas goodies; Michael and I have already shopped, wrapped, and opened some gifts; I attended the first Christmas performance of the year (our school pageant. I had to watch it twice because my class was a part of it); I've already been to TWO Christmas parties so far; AND the weather has been exceptionally wintry! (Parker, you should hail the weather with me! Was not Friday and Saturday superb?) So just in case you are in a Grinchy mood right now, I am writing this blog to remind you that the holiday season is upon us and it is time to embrace it whole-heartedly! Don that red sweater! Guzzle down that hot chocolate! Wrap that gift! And for God's sake be merry!

PS I recommend all of the above holiday practices except for attending the school Christmas program...unless of course you want to chuckle at children trying to shrug during one of the songs and instead looking like they're spazzing!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah,cheer up, even the grinch isn't so bad anymore-

Luv, Cindy Lou and Max

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen: the weather was awesome...unless you were standing out in it...like i was...or if you were driving emergency vehicles...like i was...but saturday was pretty awesome!
~Parker

9:59 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

It has been a good Christmas season Fauf, I agree. Last year didn't feel like Christmas at all, but the cold weather front combined with about a zillion Christmas parties, and lots of food...well, that's the holidays.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

FA LA LA!!!! Will I benefit from this baking Mrs. Shaw?

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, bring on the goodies

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You know, I'm more of a warm Christmas type of gal. This cold weather is killin' me!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you still look Fabulous, Jen... Chillen must become you, icicles and all.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You should be a comedian.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home