Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Happy Hanukkah, Monica!"

In case you did not know (for I would not know this if it were not for my hubby), tonight starts Hanukkah (not even sure if I spelled it right!). It's lovely to light the manora, read up on those Macabees, etc. But honestly, I am most excited about the presents. We get eight nights of them, aside from Christmas. It's a good thing we don't have kids yet; some fine example I'd be to them! Anyways, being the creative dorks that we are, Michael and I assigned themes to each night. Tonight's theme is "Something for the Tummy", which means to imply something to eat, something yummy, etc. I'm quite excited about giving Michael his gift: a giant pizza from Andy's, the one he's been driving everyone crazy about! And I am quite curious as to what my gift will be....it's in a little box in a very cute knitted bag. I think we got into the wrapping almost as much as got into the shopping. Michael wrapped all of his gifts to me in this earthy blue and white theme. The gift bags have leather straps, etc. I wrapped all his gifts in a bright red and green theme with snowflakes and triangular Christmas trees. Hooray for Hanukkah and Christmas and all other things delightful in December (including Christmas vacation soon to come!)

PS. This blog's title is line from Phoebe's Christmas song on FRIENDS

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Oh man, I'm thankful for Hanukkah and Michael's insistent pizza talk. Because The Night of the Giant Pizza will be talked of for ages.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow. That is a great Hanukkah miracle. That pizza is sure to be a legend.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas To You And Your Loved Ones
May 2008 Be Filled With Even More Great Moments

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home