Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, January 18, 2008

F.O.U.R.

What has my life been about lately? Well, I think it can be summed up with a list of four-letter words. That's right, you read correctly, four-letter words. You may be thinking some new ill thoughts about Fauf and her confessions here, but let me just remind you that Fauf is a truth-speaker. Would you want a confession full of lies? Didn't think so. Here you are about to read yet another true confession of a Fauf. And those confessions contain some four-letter words.

iPOD: so my dear husband spoiled me and got me the new iPOD Nano for Hanukkah. But with that glorious little device came some problems. This confession is not about to be boring, so I will spare you the details and just say that FINALLY it is set up and ready for use. (Yes, a month after unwrapping it!)

Ross: I don't know what it is, but lately Ross Ghellar has been cracking me up on "Friends". It seems like each season I love a different Friend. Season 5 is usually Chandler. Season 3 was Monica. However, this is the first time I'm actually voting Ross!

Cozy: the Nest has been really cozy lately because of the cold weather, espcially our cozy bed. So getting up is hard and going to sleep is easy.

Work: teaching has been busy, but really great lately. This week we focused on Martin Luther King Jr. If you haven't yet, you need to think about him during this 3-day weekend. He kinda was amazing. My kids wrote their dreams for the world, inspired by his great speech "I Have A Dream". Some of them blew me away. So cool.

Book: Yeah, I haven't really gotten to my book as much as I hoped. And it's actually a pretty long one. I'm thinking I might have to carry this book over into Feb. and revise my New Year's Resolution!

6 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

what book?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

PARKER, DON'T READ MY COMMENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Ross is always my favorite. He makes me laugh so hard. I'm glad you've begun to see what I see. As for the rest of your list: with that fabulous 3-day weekend, read, read, read! And MLK, Jr. really is amazing. I have a book of his speeches. They're so inspiring. I'd love to hear some of your kids dreams. I'm sure their hysterical. Speaking of, go to the first blog on my list. Kjessie is teaching in Africa and just asked her students the same question. you'll appreciate the answers!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More 4 letter words-mike,cass,toey,food,sexy,
baby,joys,hope,love,ca$h...All for the 4 letter Fauf to
enjoy when not reading a 4 letter book

1:41 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Dear Anonymous. I think it's inappropriate to use the word 'sexy' on Fauf's blog if you are not going to name yourself. No offense, but it makes you sound perverted.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no harm intended-sorry

12:46 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Feb. That's not a 4 letter word, but tomorrow we will be reunited. I'll let you know how it goes...

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home