Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The End

This is the week to end all weeks. This is the week of lasts. I stand on the threshold of a new life. Dramatic? Yes, it is dramatic, but then this is a dramatic week. Here is the list of lasts:

This is the last week I will sleep at the Flying Dutchess
This is the last week I will be called Farah Drazin
This is the last week I will have a bathroom all to myself
This is the last week I will have to say goodbye to Michael at the end of the day
This is the last week that people will be obsessed with me
This is the last week people will ask if I'm excited about the wedding
This is the last week I will have my toothpaste all to myself
This is the last week I will have an excuse to spend lots of money
And this is the last week I will have to live apart from my best friend Michael

Let the week commence!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then End of friends who are single...
~Parker

10:29 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I don't share my toothpaste with Jon, so maybe you can keep that to yourself too. Have a good week!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

yippee for walking unchartered grounds. see you tomorrow!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The end of having family who only lives in America. The start of having international connections.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The end of having me as a roomie- until our husbands die and out adventures can return :o) I LOVE YOU FAUF! I'm praying for you right now while I'm at work.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...whatever happened to that Anonymous comment leaver who was going to declare their identity prior to the wedding? My money is still on Shaw (the Mr., not the Mrs.). So lets hear it anonymous!
~Parker

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Just because you're on your honeymoon doesn't mean you have to cease blogging. Geeze! :o)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home