Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, March 26, 2007

Fauf n' Jenn Talk Show

So right now pretty much the funniest thing in my life is the Saturday Night Live skit that Jimmy Falon and Justin Timberlake do: The Barry Gibbs Talk Show. Some individuals think it not that funny, but I think it is hilarious, almost to the point where I need to watch it daily. (Don't judge me, Roswell!) I was thinking that my roomie and I should do our own version because while we do not have chest hair or really cool medallions, we do have important issues to sing and talk about.

"Talkin' it up
on the Fauf n' Jenn Talk Show.
Talkin' 'bout life n' such
talkin' 'bout real roomie issues!

Talkin' it up
on the Fauf n' Jenn Talk Show
Talkin' 'bout Gilmore Girls
and that crazy kid Twinkie!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You are a genius! talin' 'bout ramen, talkin' 'bout warm electric blankets. :o)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words fail me.
~Parker

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!! i love when they do that skit!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home