Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, February 23, 2007

Tidal Waves

Gosh, sometimes my life feels as unpredictable and up n' down as this crazy weather we're having. One day it's sunny and breezy, the next day it's pouring rain. One day my students are on task and cooperative, the next day they're getting in fights and can't focus to save their lives. One day my workload is manageable and easy, the next day it's piled and monstrous. One day I am feeling confident about everything, the next day I am questioning everything in my life. It would be nice if life evened out and did not ebb n' flow like the waves. But then I guess there would be no challenge, no lessons to be learned, and sinfully boring blogs. So here's what I have to say to this crazy thing called life...and weather: Do your worst!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even flow lives are like even-slow flow showers....
Boring and only partly satisfying...as for me, give me
full power,hot or cold, anytime! Let it go full blast!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Singing in the rain is fun too says a friend...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Tidal Waves? Eh. Try broken cell phones. I think our lives resemble broken phones. One minute we're raising the bar and the next minute were stranded in the middle of a freeway with nothing but us and the road. I'll try to do better...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home