Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby's 1st Birthday

That's right, my blog is exactly one year old today! My, how it's grown! I'm very excited to see it reach a whole year of existence. This blog has chronicled my ever-changing life, from the time I first pined for Santa Maria and a certain boyfriend, to my big move here, to my now lovely life as a bride-to-be! For old time's sake, go back to Feb. '06 and read my first post titled "First Words". And join with me as I sing this birthday ballad. Everyone!

Ode to my blog
So faithful and true,
Where confessions of me
Were published by you.

I've had some great comments
and some phenomenal posts,
Here's to another great year
as I drink down this toast!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clink, clink* Here, here! To many more years, to posts of babies to come and to babies' steps. To new experiances, to old friends. To a night of bliss, to a night of terror. To rainy days and sun shiny days. To more reading of great writing, may you keep my boredom staved in years to come.

10:13 PM  
Blogger redbullgang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are toasting with MY wedding bottle of champagne?

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog has brought me great joy, alas, I shall never share my identity with the blogging world at large. i love me secrets.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home