Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mysterious Goings On

I am quite overwhelmed by the response this last blog received. TWELVE comments (mine makes the 13th). I don't believe any of my blogs have received that many comments. I must say thank you to my interested readers. However, there is an issue that needs to be addressed: the annonymous blogger who is baiting Parker so. Honestly, I am baffled and I pray to God it is not my roomie. I also pray that this person will reveal themselves before 7/7/07, because I don't think I can take all this excited anticipation of waiting for my wedding AND waiting for the annonymous blogger to be revealed. Also I don't like the idea of my comments page taking the focus off my blog at hand with all this mysterious bantering. So pray, dear annonymous blogger, reveal yourself so that Parker and I can have some rest. Until then, no further development of the sitcom will be published.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry-got carried away-will "deblog" for a long while.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home