Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Reality Shmeality

So I'm trying to adopt Michael's new progressive views for 2007. He is all about 'realities' right now. I'm suddenly aware of all the realities in my life. Here are a few:

Reality 1: I am back to teaching, back to early mornings, back to extreme measures of patience with 25 little children--this is my reality.

Reality 2: My wedding is exactly six months away come tomorrow the 7th. And I have lots of things to do, but I'm not worried because I have my dress and really that's all that matters--this is my reality.

Reality 3: I am consistently attending the gym, with the goal of looking amazing in my wedding dress and adding some 'star quality' to myself--this is my reality.

Reality 4: Come next month this blog will be a year old, and we will commemorate it--this is my reality.

What's yours?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My reality..hmmm. Im going to the gym because im fat? lol..really though, I just joined weight watchers..I feel like an old woman! Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do..thats my reality

But you!! You will look amazing on your wedding day. Forget working out to look good. your beautiful! But you know, do whatever makes you feel better ;0)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Year's Prediction # 1...On 07-07-07 YOU will be
a 10-10-10!!!!! Prediction # 2...On 07-08-07 You
be incredibly happy and live happily ever after
in your own special Neverland-Foreverland.
Best wishes to an awesome Bride- To- Be!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an amazing person and friend!!! Your guy is awesome and we can"t wait for the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home