Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome to My World, '07

Here it is, the third day of the new year of 2007. And what do I have to say? Oh, just a few comments on the weather, a few ponderings of 2006, a few hopes and dreams for the future...nothing shy of great ridicuolity. (yes, I just made that noun up.)And naturally a list of New Year's resolutions, or as I like to call them, goals.

1. Decide on a color for my wedding and bridemaids dresses for my peeps.
2. Finish watching the entire Gilmore Girls collection currently on DVD. (Preferrably before my marriage, for Michael isn't too keen on them)
3. Collect all the bobby pins I've left all over the world and lock them up where they won't get out and bother others. (Michael and Parker, I apologize for plaguing your home with them.)
4. Come up with more ways to lavish Michael with love because I am so in love with him. (I'm a sap at heart--don't judge)
5. Endorse my roomie Jenn's new hobby of making bread and sample every recipe in her bread book. (It's the beeesstt!)
6. Find someone to invite to my wedding who can fall in love with Parker. (I would just like to pass on the kindness shown to me by Courtney McCutcheon).
7. Invent more words to use, such as ridicuolity and bloggery.

With that said, I will end this bloggery with a happy wish for this new year. May it be heaven in '07 (and trust me, it's bound to be, because I will be getting married. What could be more heavenly?)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to a great engagement and wedding,Gilmore and Drazin girls, unending successful bobby
pin retrievals, bunches of luving and Jenn bread
samplings, and a fabulous New Year of bloggery
and new adventures!!!!!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Resolution #6 is just plain awesome.
~Parker

6:44 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm just saying. I think your blog should use the word "realities" more. Remember I'm progressive.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the babes-Parker looks ready and willing!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who was this last anonymous? I like him/her.
~Parker

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about finding someone to fall in love with me?! Geeze!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home