Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Poinsettias v. Roses

I never thought this could be possible, but this year Christmas is sharing my focus with something else, something new and exciting that Christmas will never have to share its focus with any other year. My wedding! Yes, the wedding planning has begun. While I am currently surrounded by red and green, my mind's eye sees bright summer colors. I'm seeing black holiday dresses on the racks, but I am trying on white wedding gowns. I am enjoying my two-week Christmas vacation, but really anticipating summer vacation. It is currently December for the world, but July in my heart. Sorry, dear Christmas, but this is the one year where you are having to share my heart with another upcoming event: my wedding day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Listen. I understand, this Groomzilla understands completely. Maybe Stew is feeling the same thing. Hum... Let's chat with him and find out.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're fabulous and so is your ring and that Shaw guy!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home