Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Neverland-Mania


Today at school was Disney dress-up day. The kids were supposed to dress as any Disney character they wanted. Well, being the creative Nazi that I am, I organized the class so that we all dressed to the theme of Neverland (because that is my class theme). We had a Peter Pan, a Hook (who wore a ridiculously funny black wig that kept falling in his face), an adorable Tinker Bell, a Tiger Lily, and even a crocodile (who wore a full crocodile costume and painted his face green!). The rest of the kids were pirates, indians, fairies, lost boys, and one mermaid. I was Wendy, of course, because I am pretty much their mother away from home and I tell them lots of stories. To say the least, we were the hit of the school. (I would show you pictures, but I don't have a digital camera. So if you wish to see pictures of my life featured on this blog, then someone be a creative Nazi and organize everyone to buy me a camera for Christmas. Believe me, organization gets things done!)

Happy thoughts to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home