Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Feel It In My Fingers, I Feel It In My Toes

"Christmas is all around us, and so the feeling grows!"

I am not sure what the deal is with me, but I'm really excited about Christmas. No, that's an understatement. Im pretty much overly, exaggeratedly excited about Christmas. I always get excited about Christmas, but this year much much more...and I'm not really sure why. Usually Christmas approaches too quickly out of the blue and takes me some time getting used to it. But this year I am so ready for it to be Christmas, I can hardly stand it! Maybe it has to do with living in Santa Maria where the cool weather eases you into the holiday spirit much easier than the hot weather down south does. Or maybe it's because I am not sure what my holiday adventures will be like in a new town. Who knows. But I just know that the moment I walked into Starbucks, I felt holiday cheer warm my soul. And that when I walked into Target, my eyes lit with holiday delight. And that if Parker does not call Christmas soon, I am going to put coal in his stocking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

My friend bernie from work thinks you're hilarious! He wants me to bring you as my date for our work christmas party :o)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FA LA LA I am with you...hurray for the holidays! And it's even cold in the OC right now. Loved being with you this weekend. I need your email to send you the pic of you and the cass. email me at suzshaw@gmail.com hope you don't have any psychos on your blog?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

So listen. I think you need to update your blog, you're now worse off than I was. I'm just sayin.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE you Engaged??????????????????
Heard it through the grapevine!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home