Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekly Confession

A new week brings new confessions. If you are thinking right now, "More confessions? We had that last week. Why doesn't she write about something different?" Then I must remind you that the title of this blogspot is "Confessions of a Fauf". And I will further tell you "Get over it!" in a very nice voice because I do not want to lose any readers.

Confession 1: I did not know there was a "Farah Group". Thank you, Parker, for acting as Vice President for that group. Let me know if there is any way I can help out with that club.

Confession 2: I totally have a box of Otter Pops in my freezer. They are convenient to eat, they satisfy my beverage cravings, and they have hilarious flavor names. My favorite is Pancho Punch, which I do believe Nacho Libre would like best.

Confession 3: I was a little surprised by the definition of 'goober', but it does make sense. I refuse to acknowledge Kaleb's definition. But according to Parker's definition, I'm not sure Michael has always used the word correctly to describe someone.

Confession 4: I think my downstairs neighbor (who always seems unnaturally close) is a secret agent. I woke up this morning at 4am to the sound of his voice. He was talking on the phone. He sounded very much awake. I'm sure the secret intel he received from his contact was enough to get anyone up at that ungodly hour. Perhaps his contact is Mr. Shaw Senior...hmmm...

Confession 5: I am coming to visit Santa Maria this coming Friday--Tuesday. I am SO excited because I miss it SO much and MOST of all I miss Michael SO much! So THERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Confession 1: NACHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!

Confession 2: They were stinky.

Confession 3: I am a professional Mexican wrestler.

Confession 4: I miss you.

Confession 5: I think you're practically perfect in every way.

Confession 6: I just went pee.

Confession 7: I just wrote all that so I could have 7 confessions.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Madonna has a cd named confessions on a dance floor, I totally have it. Can't wait to see you!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home