Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Not Gonna Lie....

If I were living in Santa Maria, I would be wanting to hang out with the fabulous people there. It's been barely two weeks since I was there, but it seems like two years. I'm gonna be completely vulnerable and admit that I'm missing all you great peoples in SM. But since my situation is of a most annoyingly inconvenient nature, I am unable to just phone you up and make a date to hang out. So there's the other alternative: shout outs!

Michael: let's make a date to write together at Hunter's Landing and enjoy hot chocolate and each other's fine company (whenever I am up there again.)Gosh, I miss you!

Jenn: I will call you soon, I promise. I'm excited to hear about the condo, roomie-to-be!

Parker: my girlfriends loved the Ten Plagues finger puppets. They thought they were hilarious and clever! Thanks again and you, Michael, and I shall make a date to see more fun movies!

Tanya: we need to come up with a name and a logo for our no-braces club!

Mr. & Mrs. Shaw: I miss you guys. It is hard to live it up without you!

If I did not give you a shout out, do not be offended. It's because you do not read my blog or comment. If you are reading this now, then comment so I can give you a shout out. If you are a hometown friend, I love you too and am glad I can just phone you up and make dates to hang out. Do not be jealous of this blog because someday (hopefully) you will get a similar blog when I am living in SM and missing you.

(Okay, I thought giving shout outs and making futuristic dates would make me feel better. It didn't...I miss you all even more. Especially you, Michael. Dang it!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Santa Maria misses you too... oh and so do I. :o)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home