Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summertime

Don't worry, I'm not becoming Oprah. But I do have a list of favorite things about the summer. My summer officially starts today at 11:00am! Hooray! And you know what that means: Vacation Fauf is back!

Stay up, sleep in
Daytime TV like the Price Is Right and Judge Judy
No packed lunches
Getting tan
Traveling
Fresh fruit
Shorts and sundresses
Smoothies and frappuccinos
Summer blockbusters at the theater
Walks and bike rides
Projects and games
Hanging out with my BFF and hubby 24-7

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!! The Summer Fauf has begun her reign!
( 1 Hour & Counting )

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VACATION Fauf- Let the good times roll

2:44 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Horray for us! Our lives begin!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Here's wishing you a very happy vacation time!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Hurray! Welcome summer Fauf!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Ah! I am craving more giovanni's pizza!!! Ah!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

can't wait to see the Summer Fauf next week! hurray

2:55 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I like everything on that list except Daytime TV and Tanning. :) But I'm glad you enjoy it all!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home