Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Have a Dream...

Well, nothing like the great Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream. But I have been having the weirdest dreams ever this past week. And that's saying something because usually my dreams are very unexciting, very mundane, and are not worth even remembering (and rarely I do). But this past week, my dreams have been engaged in full adventures at strange settings (like an old Disneyland). There's always somewhat of a sinister undertone to the dreams. And the strangest part yet: scores of people are in my dreams, participating as characters, BUT I have never seen these people before in my life! Yet they have faces and full personalities, some mixed ethnic groups. So strange because these people are no one I know or have seen before. Anyways, I have no idea what these dreams mean, or what I am eating before bed to spur them on.

But I have dreams...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They could be your new neighbors.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your home- you're in our prayers

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home