Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yikes!

So while I have been so excited about Christmas and very much into it this year, I think I have been so excited, I'm nearly missing it! It hit me that this is the last week before the week of Christmas. That means there are treats to bake, presents to wrap, movies to watch, songs to sing, lights to see, Merry Christmas to wish....the list goes on! And it's the last week of school! Hooray! I hope your last week before the week of Christmas is cheery and that you are able to enjoy it the way you like.

Merry Christmas! (there's one thing I can check off.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Can you believe Christmas came upon us so quickly? I feel totally the same way. I hope you have a wonderful vacation in which you can check off many things from your Christmas To-Do List. Hurray!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

never fear...Cass' performance, Caldwell's White Elephant, Worship, A Christmas Carol Christmas Eve, Cinnamon pull apart bread christmas day...AND....Presents!!! (not to mention you get Hanukkah!)
FA LA LA HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HURRAY FOR CHRISTMAS! LETS DRINK A TOAST TO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS IN THE DAYS AHEAD....
LOVE, BOB C. & TINY TIM (God bless us all,everyone).

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all due respect, Mr. Cratchit......... Little Tim should be in bed by now. XXXX The Ghost of Jacob Marley

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home