Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving...Backwards

Thanksgiving is nearly here, which means a time to get together with family and friends (some annoying and some endearing), eat lots of food, and anticipate the holiday we're really all looking forward to: Christmas. (honestly, Thanksgiving is the stepping stone to Christmas!) Anyways, of course at this time of year it's good to think of things to give thanks for. And I always do in my heart and prayers. But this year I would like to dedicate a different type of blog to this holiday. It's quite the opposite and I do not mean to come off as selfish or ungrateful, because I am very grateful for the Lord's blessings, big and small. So just humor me as you read...

...the list of things I would do if I could:

1. Make a cameo appearance in a movie
2. Be online again in the not-as-magical-as-previous-thought-Cottage
3. Have lunch with Jennifer Garner
4. Drink endless Starbucks frappaccinos with no consequences
5. Spend more than $80 on my loved ones for Christmas
6. Pull-off a Katie Holmes bob haircut
7. Race an Aston Martin
8. Become friends with a certain family of vampires
9. Maintain a good physique without having to sweat (ugh)
10. Be interviewed by Oprah

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I think most of us would like to befriend those lovely vampires. :) But I didn't expect you to say you wanted to race an Aston Martin. I think that's the vamps getting to you as well.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11. find my gnome.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i want to be friends with that family as well. maybe we can at least go watch the on the big screen???
(oh and be interviewed by oprah because we all secretly know i want to be a celebrity!)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home