Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Autograph

I have never had to sign my name so many times in one sitting! We spent the afternoon signing paper upon paper for our home loan application. (Newsflash: we're buying a house). Anyways, I now know how a celebrity feels having to sign fans' books, shirt, and what-nots. After awhile I got a little tired and laxed in my signing, and my name began diminishing in form. After today I've decided to add Signing Your Name a Million Times to my list of reasons why I don't want to be famous. I have to keep this list so that I don't pine for fame. Just kidding.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home endeavor! You guys move... and write... FAST!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

yippee a new home for the nesters (can we call you that anymore?) bring on short escrow!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home