Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Blues

Christmas day is past. But I am not ready to embrace that yet. I am still wearing Christmas socks, I am still keeping the tree lights and house lights on, I am still drinking Starbucks Christmas blends, and I still have a little gift or two to give out. Christmas is not over yet, according to the Fauf! Let the Fa-la-la continue at least till New Year's day! This is the philosophy of Fauf. Now some people may have a different philosophy. Some people hoist their tree on the curb the next day, pack away their Christmas socks, and only order Jamba Juice, ignoring Starbucks altogether. What's your philosophy?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Farah. There are twelve days of Christmas. It does not end until January 6th- at least that is in England but we still sing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" here in the U.S.!!
Mum Shaw

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home