Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Few of My Fave Things...Not Oprah's

I know that Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away, but I would like to start a little early this year giving thanks b/c I have lots to be thankful for. Today I just want to give thanks for simple little things, that way I have more time to give thanks for the biggies that really matter on Thanksgiving day. So here we go....

Old 90s TV talk shows that crack us up: Attitudes (please look it up on YouTube!)

Starbucks seasonal yummies

Games like Scrabble that do frustrate you, but make you a better person in the world of words

Family Wish List website where we have all registered for Christmas--so exciting!

Flair on Facebook that spreads the inside jokes

Flavored stick candy that meets my current candy-cravings

National holidays that honor Veterans and bless my hubby with a day off with his wifey

Thank goodness for these little things!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when Oprah was on 30 rock? That was great. Love you

12:17 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

oh those lovely stick candies from papa shaw! (and remember that amazing meal from mcclintocks also from papa shaw!) I guess this is the Papa Shaw shout out and thanks comment!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little early thanks for the wonderful blessing you and
Michael and all our family bring into our lives. I love you...XOXO An old Army Veteran and his English Bride

2:13 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I'm so excited for Starbucks drinks as well! Hooray for Eggnog Lattes! And I'm very glad you and Michael have the day off tomorrow. Enjoy!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home