Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Do Believe in Magic, I Do, I Do

Woe is me, for I am undone! The blessing of the internet has left the Cottage. And I keep believing in the magic of the Cottage to bring it back, but I do think the magic has run dry! Our good neighbors moved and took the internet with them. So now I feel disconnected and bombarded with free time. Perhaps Michael and I will better our lives in its place. It may be time to brainstorm on activities to do in place of going online. (I did not want to resolve to that yet, in hopes of some magic, but I think it is best in order to move on).

Fabreeze the Cottage
Christmas shop
Organize my sock drawer
Call a friend
Write a letter
Take up knitting
Sweep the front porch

Ugh, nothing compares to going online!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoning new and old friends is fun,an extra walk or bike ride is good too. Best of all might be planning new holiday events, surprises, and treats.
Maybe head out to to the gym,Starbucks, the park
or have an extra massage......
Splurge!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

oh you poor thing. you will now have to go to SBUX more and have a hot chocolate and enjoy our internet!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Who wants to take up new hobbies and get things accomplished when there are blogs and celebrity gossip to read? I lament for you both. Our internet is avaliable to you both whenever you'd like. :)

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan Jane is right, as usual, read Lamentations 1-5
and then get on with it and head to SBUX or Morgan's.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home