Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Wish List

I'm very excited about Christmas coming...and yes, it is. I know it's hard to believe with these blazing temperatures, and all the Halloween propaganda, and a few calendar pages left to go. But it is coming, and now that the Shaw/Sullivan/Ahlgren family has picked names for secret Santa ( or secret Shaw/Sullivan/Ahlgren), I feel that Christmas is officially coming! Last year we chose names and bought for just that one person. We used the Family Wish List online to post what we wanted. And for the first time since that Christmas when I was six and got the baby doll Hannah I wanted, I actually got everything and only what I wanted! What a concept! Santa finally got my wish list and followed it to the letter --Santa being Lisa Ahlgren last year! Anyways, I'm looking forward to hopefully another year of rewarded expectations and close reading of my wish list (::cough, cough:: This is a silent shout-out to whoever picked me for this year's secret Santa!) No pressure, of course. I'm just excited to spend my first Shaw Christmas ever this year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I'm so glad the wish list worked out for you guys! And I hope you get everything your heart desires. :) My heard desires lack of heat and summer weather...

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat idea. Happy Holidays to all

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirate, supergirl, wonder woman, princess leia, tinkerbell? Who will you be before thanksgiving and christmas? Luv this time of year....XOXOXO Casper

2:09 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

bring it! fa la la is wafting thru the air ever so subtly.....

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home