Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Change in the Wind, Says I

There are many exciting things brewing in the air right now. We're living on the brink of wonderful things that are to come very soon. Can't you sense it? Let me just point out the chilly foggy mornings, hence a new season is fast approaching. Also all the stores are stocking their shelves with items of an orange and black and deep purple palette...hmm, I think autumn and its fun holidays (Halloween and Thanksgiving) are coming quickly. Recently a cookbook arrived in my mailbox centered around all baked goods using pumpkin and cinnamon and brown sugar...another testimony of the yummy season to come. And let's not forget to mention all the new TV shows starting up next week: Heroes 3, 30 Rock, The Office, and I think even Ghost-Whisperer is returning (although I can't think why). So you see, there are many great things about to come as Fall fastly approaches us. Besides all these signs, the most obvious sign that Fall is coming can be found at the ever reliable, ever trend-setter Starbucks: they've brought back the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and that, my friends, is how I know that Autumn is almost here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn is on the horizon with all its fun and splendor.
We'll have to sample some of Starbuck's new brew.
Thanks for you neat blogs- always fun, whimsical, and current.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

AND the pumpkin scone. A MUST HAVE...Warmed! (take it from me, i know these things all too well!)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home